What do regional boards do?
- work together to tackle common challenges faced by housing organisations in their region
- inform our thinking by gathering information on housing policy and best practice from their members
- promote excellent standards in the delivery of housing services in their region
- facilitate debate at a local level, by building and sustaining relationships with key decision makers to influence housing policy
- help us to understand the diverse needs of our customers by acting as the voice of members in their region
Recognise excellence in your area
Regional awards 2016
Driving up skills and standards across the industry and recognising the excellent work of individuals and organisations is an integral part of CIH's role as the professional body for housing. Our regional awards provide a platform for celebrating the innovation, creativity and passion of housing professionals and organisations in each of the English regions. The regional winners of three award categories - New professional of the year, Apprentice of the year and Exceptional contribution by a CIH member - are automatically shortlisted for our national Housing Heroes
awards, which take place alongside our annual conference, Housing 2016
, in June.
To find out more about awards in your area, select your region from the menu on the left-hand side of this page.
Getting involved with your regional board is a great way to learn about regional policy issues, improve your skills by sharing experiences, and influence the housing agenda in your area. You can play a part in supporting and influencing CIH activities at a local level, and meet and share experiences with other like-minded housing professionals. To find out more about what's going on in your area and how you can get involved contact your local regional support co-ordinator:
North East, London
Jill Allcoat - t: 024 7685 1749, e: email@example.com
West Midlands, Eastern, North West
Sharon Hackett - t: 024 7685 1786, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Midlands, South West, Yorkshire & Humberside
Hayley Lovegrove - t: 024 7685 1716, e: email@example.com
Kelly Seenundun - t: 020 7520 3391, e: firstname.lastname@example.org