What do regional boards do?
- work together to tackle common challenges faced by housing organisations in their region
- inform our thinking by gathering information on housing policy and best practice from their members
- promote excellent standards in the delivery of housing services in their region
- facilitate debate at a local level, by building and sustaining relationships with key decision makers to influence housing policy
- help us to understand the diverse needs of our customers by acting as the voice of members in their region
Get involved with CIH in your area
Getting involved with your regional board is a great way to learn about regional policy issues, improve your skills by sharing experiences, and influence the housing agenda in your area. You can play a part in supporting and influencing CIH activities at a local level, and meet and share experiences with other like-minded housing professionals. You will also have the opportunity to represent members of your own profession whilst mentoring and nurturing future housing professionals.
To find out more about what's going on in your area and how you can get involved contact your local Regional Support Co-ordinator:
Katharine Walsh - t: 024 7685 1752, e: email@example.com
East Midlands, West Midlands, Eastern
Celeste Deakin - t: 024 7685 1786, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
North West, South West, Yorkshire & Humberside
Sharon Bates - t: 024 7685 1743, e: email@example.com
Robin Ward - t: 020 7520 3390, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Seenundun - t: 020 7520 3391, e: email@example.com