Exhibit at TAI
Wales' largest housing exhibition
TAI is CIH Cymru’s annual flagship event and widely regarded as the arena where the Welsh housing world unites to network, learn and debate the major issues and challenges facing the sector. 2016 will be a new era for TAI, as we relocate to the impressive SWALEC Stadium, offering:
- Greater capacity for continued growth and development of the exhibition under one roof;
- Exhibition plan designed to encourage maximum footfall to all stands;
- More choices on stand sizes;
- Easy access for unloading and loading;
- Free car parking with a dedicated car park close to the exhibition hall;
- Passes for exhibition visitors, increasing the attendance at TAI.
What's the cost?
The cost of an exhibition space is charged at just £215+VAT per square metre. Here’s what you get.
- white foamex shell scheme;
- 1 x electric socket;
- 2 x spotlights;
- fascia and nameboard;
- organisation logo, contact details and USP highlighted in TAI event guide issued to every attendee;
- *complimentary tickets to the conference gala dinner at the Mercure Holland House Hotel;
- *complimentary tickets to the pre conference dinner drinks reception at the Mercure Holland House Hotel;
- *lunches and all day refreshments throughout the duration of the conference;
- *free admission to all conference sessions
* please note the number of exhibition delegate places included in the price will depend on the stand size.
To further enhance your networking potential we recommend that exhibitors book accommodation at the main conference hotel – the Mercure Holland House Hotel
Preferential rates for exhibition delegates:
- Sole occupancy
£89+VAT per person per night bed & breakfast
- Double occupancy
£99+VAT per two people per night bed & breakfast