Coaching skills for frontline staff
Training programme details
About the training
16 November 2017
Cannock Chase Council, The Esperance Room,PO Box 28, Beecroft Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG
10am - 3pm
This course will provide staff with the tools to develop effective relationships on the front-line and with colleagues whilst building on the effectiveness of interactions.
• A practical course that prepares staff to utilise coaching conversations to build confidence and effectiveness.
• Be able to utilise the key skills for coaching to enhance your role.
• To assist staff to better understand their potential for improved organisational performance.
• To achieve powerful communication relationships.
• To develop a foundation upon which staff build effective relationships.
Who should attend
• Front-line staff new to their role who want to develop effective relationships.
• More experienced front-line staff and front-line managers who want to build on performance and effectiveness within their teams.
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Member price FREE
Standard price £199 + VAT
Non CIH members, please note if you cancel within 3 days of the event or do not attend you will be charged the full fee.
Members - click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book, you will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact the email@example.com or 02476 851789.