Contracts can be an area where expensive mistakes can occur and badly negotiated deals can lead to problems.
This 1 day interactive workshop provides a comprehensive introduction to English business contract law to help improve legal and commercial risk management in relation to business contracts.
What you'll learn
Delegates will look at:
• What a contract is
• How prevention is better than cure and the reasons organisations need to have written contracts.
• Planning matters which need to be considered before entering into a contract.
• Contract formation
• Negotiating the deal-problems with contract negotiation
• Contract terms and explanation of the key terms in business contracts.
• Performance of the contract
• End of the contract - Disputes and contract remedies
Who should attendAnyone involved in bidding decisions, preparation of proposals, contract drafting and negotiations, delivery of services/execution of projects and supervision or management of contracts/projects
Trainer InfoYvette Hoskings-James
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 6 Hours
Dates & Locations20 November 2017, London
Member price £215 + VAT
Standard price £265 + VAT
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 - option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.