Dealing with challenging customers
This course is fully booked. If you like to be added to our waiting list please email email@example.com
• Equip you with knowledge and skills for understanding and dealing with challenging, angry and upset customers
• Explore and manage associated risks to develop your resiliency
• Understanding aggressive and assertive behaviour, based on the stimulus and response model
• Using a 5 step method to manage risk at each stage
• Knowing boundaries and when to walk away
• Effective body language and verbal communication in dealing with conflict situations
• Understanding your stress levels and developing a resiliency toolkit
• Self-awareness, emotional intelligence and transactional analysis
• Case studies and following sound procedures
Who should attendAnyone working with customers on the frontline role or managing staff
Trainer InfoNitin Parmar
Dates & Locations25 April 2017, Ipswich
Member price FREE
Standard price £199 + VAT
Terms and conditions
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 - option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments.