Effective management in housing programme
The effective management in housing programme is aimed at new managers and will give you the tools to become an effective manager.
What you'll learn
- Coaching for high performance
- Developing and managing performance
- Having tough and powerful conversations
- Influencing to get results
- Understanding team types and playing to their strengths, build on them and minimise the impact of weakness
- More about emotional intelligence and the impact this has on your ability to manage yourself and the performance of those around you
Who should attendThe programme is aimed at new managers
Trainer infoSarah Smith and Barry Smith
Duration: 4 full days
CPD: 6 hours
Dates & locations
Day 1 - 26 April 2017
Day 2 - 25 May 2017
Day 3 - 21 June 2017
Day 4 - 18 July 2017
Member price £949 + VAT
Standard price £999 + VAT
The programme is recognised by the ILM and if you would like to receive an ILM attendance certificate, there is an additional charge of £49 + VAT.
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 - option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.