Level 3 in Housing Practice
The CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice explores all areas of housing. The qualification aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in a front line capacity who wish to gain a generic qualification in housing.
Equipping your housing professionals with key skills and expert knowledge through a CIH accredited qualification drives improvements, enabling your organisation to compete more effectively.
Units of study
- The Housing System
- Occupancy Tenure and Lettings
- Housing repairs & Maintenance Services
- Managing Empty Properties
- Rental Income Management
- Dealing with ASB in Housing
- Professional practice skills
- Customer Care
Who should attend
This course is ideal for:
- Administrators in housing
- Frontline workers who want to develop their skills
- Officers or advisers who wish to build or refresh their skills
- Tenants or volunteers who wish to understand housing management.
Dates & Locations
The course will commence on 20 September 2017 with delivery in Belfast at CIH NI's offices.
Delivery is over a 12 month period with ten full days of training. Assessment is by continuous coursework. We adopt a blended learning approach so tutor-led training sessions will be supplemented by online learning using our eLearn website. Ongoing support for learners will be available from the CIH NI Education Centre and the course tutors.
Course fees are £1250 per learner
Click here to register your interest
Terms and conditions
Booking terms and conditions apply.
Course places are limited to a maximum of 16 learners and will be allocated by date of application. All course schedules are subject to securing minimum numbers for delivery of the programme.