Developing high-performance housing teams
Course overviewThis course will consider the key characteristics of high performing teams, and examine the critical steps involved in building high performing teams within the participants' own organisations.
The course will explore the following issues:
- the definition of a team
- incorporating different working styles to the key 'team roles'
- the essential role of 'leadership'
- building a common purpose
- the importance of communication
- problem solving and resolving team conflict
- renewing and refreshing the team
Who should attendThis course is aimed at managers and team leaders in Housing Organisations.
Dates and LocationDate: 7 March 2017 Where : CIH offices Belfast
Cost: Free to members
Non members £95
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before booking.