Lunch and Learn - gearing up for the supply challenge in Rebuilding Ireland
OverviewThis lunchtime event will involve discussion focusing on the challenge of gearing up your organisation to meet the supply challenge as set out by the government’s Rebuilding Ireland action plan for dealing with housing and homelessness.
Carol Mc Taggart from Clanmil, one of the country’s leading housing associations, will speak about their experience of the Irish housing situation, and possible solutions to the current housing model.
We will also hear from Jim Baneham Senior Executive in the Housing Agency discussing:
- Targets for delivery set out in Rebuilding Ireland
- Current state of Play within sector
- The delivery mechanisms
- Challenges-funding,land,scaling organisations/teams,the housing market,NIMBYism.
Who should attend
- senior housing policy professionals
- government and local authority officials with responsibility for housing policy
- senior executives from housing associations and related agencies
Dates & Locations
Date: 9 March 2017
Where: Housing Agency, Dublin
Cost: FREE to members £50 (non-members)
Note - unfortunately due to restrictions we can only accept payments in £stg at the minute
Terms and conditions
Places are strictly limited. Please contact Cathy Etchingham to book or 01 656 4160
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before booking.