Estate Management - Dublin
19 September 2017
The area surrounding housing has an immense impact on how people feel about living there. Whether it’s fly tipping, graffiti or overgrown gardens, rundown estates can lead to other problems such as difficult to let properties. This course covers the important issues of estate and neighbourhood management looking at the problems in managing estates and solutions and new methods to try to alleviate these problems.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the reasons why areas either improve or decline
- Explain the performance standards for estate management
- Identify key issues that cause deterioration in your estates
- Develop a work plan for inspection and improvement
- Investigate how to use tenant scrutiny to achieve improvement
Having worked in the Social Housing sector for more than thirty five years both for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and for the past few years as a trainer, tutor, assessor and consultant Michael Smith has extensive experience and knowledge of the sector.
Dates & Locations
Location: Housing Agency, Dublin
Date: 19 September 2017
Members €110 / non members €120