Repairs reporting skills
DescriptionHandling reports of repairs is one of the core elements of any landlord’s duties. It is also one of the areas mot likely to cause customer complaints. It is therefore vital that staff are capable of taking a “Right 1st Time” approach in order to increase tenant satisfaction and control costs.
• To explain the background to repairs.
• To give you knowledge regarding the Landlord’s legal obligations.
• To equip you with skills to get it “Right 1st Time”
Who should attend
• Know what causes the need for repair?
• Understand why we do repairs?
• Explain the legal responsibilities for repairs
• Discover what questions we need to ask to get it right 1st time?
• Examine basics in construction and services and dampness and condensation
Trainer InfoEileen McCallum started working in housing in 1979 and has wide experience both at the grassroots level and as a manager. She has worked as a trainer for the last twenty-one years, developing and delivering training throughout the UK. She has worked with all levels of staff, co-operatives, tenants and committee members on topics ranging from highly technical repairs issues to personal development and communication skills. She is appreciated for her lively, engaging and highly participative style.
Dates & Locations23 November 2017, Glasgow
Standard price = £260 + VAT
Contributing organisation = £210 + VAT
CIH Member = £235 + VAT
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Please note that if your organisation requires a purchase order number on the invoice, you MUST input this at the point of booking.