Repairs reporting skills
DescriptionHandling reports of repairs is one of the core elements of any landlord’s duties. It is also one of the areas mot likely to cause customer complaints. It is therefore vital that staff are capable of taking a “Right 1st Time” approach in order to increase tenant satisfaction and control costs.
• To explain the background to repairs.
• To give you knowledge regarding the Landlord’s legal obligations.
• To equip you with skills to get it “Right 1st Time”
• Know what causes the need for repair?
• Understand why we do repairs?
• Explain the legal responsibilities for repairs
• Discover what questions we need to ask to get it right 1st time?
• Examine basics in construction and services and dampness and condensation
Who should attendThis course is aimed at staff who stay within the office and take repairs either over the phone or at reception. It is also a suitable introductory course for any member of staff who has never previously dealt with issues around repairs and requires a general understanding
Trainer InfoEileen McCallum
Dates & Locations1 June 2017, Edinburgh
Standard price - Full day - £260 + VAT
Member price - Full day - £235 + VAT
Contributing org. price - Full day - £210 + VAT
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Please note that if your organisation requires a purchase order number on the invoice, you MUST input this at the point of booking.