DescriptionAn understanding of how a hoarding disorder develops, the best ways to support customers and the legislation relevant to housing providers and hoarding
What you'll learn
- Risk factors for hoarding behaviour
- Hoarder logic - collector or hoarder
- Relevant legislation and case law
- Fire and rescue in inter-agency approach
- Cognitive behavioural treatment
- How to support individuals in clearance and change
- Enforcement action / possession
Who should attendHousing management and ASB teams for general needs and sheltered housing and anyone involved in developing relevant policy/procedure
Trainer InfoJack Moore
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations15 September 2017, London
Member price £215 + VAT
Standard price £265 + VAT
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851700 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.