Pioneer programme - Free showcase event
11 November 2016
This free one day taster event is an opportunity to experience the brand new cutting edge Pioneer Leadership Programme brought to you by CIH Cymru in partnership with Learning to Inspire.
The day will introduce the key themes of this revolutionary programme which sets out to develop leadership and management capacity within the sector to enable housing organisations to both embrace and influence current and future challenges. The programme is offered at three levels promoting values led, purpose driven leadership, offering housing professionals the opportunity to explore what it is to lead confidently and authentically.
What you'll learn
The day will cover five topics which best illustrate the broad themes of the programme:
- The inner and outer game of leadership – this introductory session explains the philosophy that shaped the programme as it seeks to explore the inner and outer game of leadership.
- Leadership values and behaviours – discovering how leadership is a set of behaviours and relationships underpinned by specific personal beliefs and values.
- Getting communication down – learning how to tackle the communication problems at the root of most challenges and issues faced in the workplace.
- The new non-verbal secrets – exploring the non-verbal secrets key to influencing all interested parties when finding out and deciding on a course of action.
- Matters of state – understanding how your emotional state can predict how successful your performance will be in leading or learning.
Who should attend
- First time or developing managers
- Middle managers and aspiring team leaders
- Senior leaders and aspiring middle managers
- HR managers and directors
- Organisational development directors
- Chief executives
Duration: 1 full day
You will be awarded 5.5 hours CPD for attending this course
Dates & Locations
11 November 2016, Cardiff, South Wales