CIH Level 2 Award in Letting & Managing Residential Property - March
Please note: The deadline for registration for this course is 4 March 2019.
The Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property is a brand new qualification from CIH, which has been developed in conjunction with the Residential Landlords Association. It covers three units:
- Tenancies and the law
- Property and tenancy management
- Customer care in the private rented sector
This qualification is studied online and focuses on the housing industry in England.
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to ensure that you are able to perform your role to a high standard, provide an excellent service to your tenants, and develop your knowledge of housing legislation and best practice.
Download the course overview to see the learning outcomes for each unit
When you register to study a CIH qualification you receive CIH membership for no extra cost for the duration of your course, giving you access to a wealth of guidance, support and practical advice as well as a network of housing professionals.
Who can apply?
This course is suitable for:
- Individual landlords, letting one or a small portfolio of residential properties
- Letting and managing agents
- Housing association staff letting and/or managing market-rented properties
- Housing advice workers
- People not currently working in housing but considering a frontline housing position as a career option
Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
What does the course cost and how long will it take?
Course cost: £450
Duration: 14 weeks, approximately 6-8 hours of study per week
How to apply
- Apply online using the 'Book' button below. This will register your place on the course and allow you to make payment or request that we invoice your employer. You do not need to fill in the dietary requirements section of the registration - as this is an online course, there are no face-to-face sessions. Following registration, you will be contacted by a member of the CIH Housing Academy team to set up your CIH membership, which is free for the duration of your course.
- Call our team on 024 7685 1789 or email us if you'd like to discuss whether this is the right course for you.