Coaching skills for managers
This course will provide managers with the tools to develop effective relationships within their teams through coaching whilst building on performance and effectiveness.
What you will learn
- A practical course that prepares managers and leaders to utilise coaching conversations to build confidence and effectiveness within their organisation.
- Be able to utilise the key skills for coaching to enhance your role as a manager and leader.
- To assist managers in enabling individuals and teams to better understand their potential for improved organisational performance.
- To achieve powerful communication relationships.
- To develop a foundation upon which managers can build effective relationships.
- To develop managers as those that empowers other and instil accountability.
Who should attend
- Managers new to their role who want to develop effective relationships with their team.
- Experienced managers who want to build on performance and effectiveness of their teams.
- For leaders who want to build a coaching ethos within their organisations.
Trainer InfoGreg Falvey is qualified in executive coaching and leadership mentoring. He is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and the British Psychological Society. Greg has held a number of senior roles working as a director and chief executive within housing organisations.
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & locations7 June 2018, London
Member price £149+ VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on Login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.