Selling Homes in a not for profit culture
An overview of the Strategy and Process of Marketing New and Recycled Homes within Local Authority and RSL organisations
What you'll learn
By the end of this course learners will have a basic understanding of:
• The Housing Market
• Buying and Selling property in a Socially Responsible business
• Different mechanisms of Ownership
• The Key Stages of Marketing residential property
• The role of Consultants and agencies involved and how they relate together
• Some of the Questions to ask.
Dates & Locations
27 March 2020, Cardiff
Member price £150 + VAT
Standard price £250 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack and handouts.