Introduction to development and regeneration
DescriptionThis course provides an overview of development and regeneration and how housing associations, local authorities and other organisations can achieve sustainable communities.
What you'll learn
The course will enable attendees to:
- Examine the strategic content for development and regeneration.
- Think through the stages of the development process.
- Identify the different types of development and how they apply.
- Consider funding for development.
- Discuss the role of agencies involved and how they relate together.
- Appreciate the role of development in achieving sustainable communities.
Who should attendThis course is suitable for new staff working in development and regeneration.
Trainer InfoMichael Guest
Dates & Locations
3rd December 2019, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack and handouts.