This session has been developed to help us understand how a personal approach to the world can influence the partnerships we forge and how successful they are.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- Learn about our personal profile and how it can help us cope with decisions making and stress.
- We all have difficult emotional trees (Emotional Drivers). This course explores how they influence our decisions and our intent.
- Making sure that we are able to use our knowledge of profile to facilitate partnership working with true reciprocity.
- Developing connections through shared understanding and mutual ownership.
- Challenging the standard to improve customer engagement.
- Empower so that everyone leaves with something great.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for frontline staff who have responsibilities to delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
5 July 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.