Writing Policies and Procedures
To provide a framework which delegates can apply to writing policies and procedures, ensuring they meet regulatory and legal requirements. The trainer will share with delegates her experience of writing housing policies and procedures, including avoiding some of the pitfalls
What you'll learn
During this course delegates will look at:
- How to get started – practical issues, preparation and planning.
- Effective decision making on what to include
- A detailed look at the regulatory standards for Social Housing providers
- Conducting legal research and interpreting the law
- Avoiding discrimination, and conducting Equality Impact Assessments
- Consultation – when, who and how to consult ?
Who should attend
Frontline and policy staff with responsibility for writing, reviewing or contributing to policies and procedures
Sharon Nandoo practiced for many years as a housing lawyer representing Social landlords in a wide range of housing issues. She also spent 12 years working for a large social landlord where she was responsible for policy development and improvement of the anti-social behaviour, domestic abuse, hate crime and tenancy fraud services.
Dates & Locations
29 November 2019, London
Member price £150 + VAT
Standard price £250 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack and handouts.