The UK Housing Awards are the biggest and best awards in the housing sector and give you the chance to showcase the outstanding work you are doing.
This is your chance to shine. The awards, run by the Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing, showcase the very best the housing sector has to offer.
They are free and simple to enter and organisations who make the shortlist get the chance to pitch their work to leaders from the sector and beyond.
We announce the winners at a glittering award ceremony which will be held at a brand new venue in 2018 - the Park Plaza Hotel.
You can find out more about how to enter and make your submission now on our dedicated UK Housing Awards website.
Steve Hayes, communications manager, Chartered Instutute of Housing and Emma Maier, editor, Inside Housing, ran a free webinar on why enter, what to enter and how to make your work shine. Click here to watch the recording if you missed it.
You can also read our answers to some frequently asked questions here.
**Entries for the 2018 awards closed on Friday November 17. The shortlist will be announced on the dedicated UK Housing Awards website early next year.**
This year’s categories in full:
• Outstanding landlord of the year
• Outstanding strategic local authority of the year
• Outstanding development programme of the year
• Outstanding approach to communication
• Innovation of the year
• Outstanding approach to repairs and maintenance
• Outstanding approach to tenant involvement
• Outstanding approach to meeting specialist housing needs
• Outstanding approach to regeneration
• Outstanding approach to promoting digital inclusion
• Outstanding approach to tackling homelessness
• Outstanding approach to equality and diversity