The UK Housing Awards are back and bigger than ever for 2017.
Widely recognised as the biggest and best awards in the sector, the UK Housing Awards are organised by the Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing and recognise the ingenuity, creativity, passion and hard work of housing organisations across the UK.
This year there are new categories to recognise the outstanding work housing organisations are doing in everything from development and repairs to regeneration, tackling anti-social behaviour and reducing homelessness.
Our new entry format gives you the freedom to really tell us your story. And this year there are new rewards for being shortlisted or winning; including guaranteed Inside Housing and CIH blog posts, participation in webinars and seminar coverage of your work at Housing 2017.
The UK Housing Awards 2017 are the biggest and best opportunity to showcase your work, get recognition and give your organisation a platform to be seen as a sector leader.
We'll be profiling the categories, giving tips on how to make your submission stand out and much more on Twitter via @UKhousingawards.
Find our more or make a submission by visiting the dedicated UK Housing Awards website.
Read our top tips on how to make your submission stand out.
This year’s categories in full:
• Outstanding landlord of the year
• Outstanding strategic local authority of the year
• Outstanding development programme of the year
• Outstanding campaign of the year
• Outstanding innovation of the year
• Outstanding approach to repairs and maintenance
• Outstanding approach to tenant involvement
• Outstanding approach to tackling anti-social behaviour
• Outstanding approach to meeting specialist housing needs
• Outstanding approach to regeneration
• Outstanding approach to promoting digital inclusion
• Outstanding approach to tackling homelessness