The UK Housing Awards are back and bigger than ever for 2017.
Widely recognised as the biggest and best awards in the sector, the UK Housing Awards are organised by the Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing and recognise the ingenuity, creativity, passion and hard work of housing organisations across the UK. This year the UK Housing Awards 2017 ceremony will take place at the Lancaster Gate Hotel, London on Wednesday 26 April 2017.
This year there were new categories to recognise the outstanding work housing organisations are doing in everything from development and repairs to regeneration, tackling anti-social behaviour and reducing homelessness.
Find our more by visiting the dedicated UK Housing Awards website.
This year’s categories in full:
• Outstanding landlord of the year
• Outstanding strategic local authority of the year
• Outstanding development programme of the year
• Outstanding campaign of the year
• Outstanding innovation of the year
• Outstanding approach to repairs and maintenance
• Outstanding approach to tenant involvement
• Outstanding approach to tackling anti-social behaviour
• Outstanding approach to meeting specialist housing needs
• Outstanding approach to regeneration
• Outstanding approach to promoting digital inclusion
• Outstanding approach to tackling homelessness