CIH vice presidential election 2017
The search for CIH’s next vice president is on.
It means that CIH is looking for a new vice president, who will go on to become our president in 2018.
Nominations are now closed and voting is open!
Our two candidates to be the next CIH vice president are:
• James Strang – chief executive of Parkhead Housing Association
• Paul Butterworth – partner, head of social housing at law firm TLT LLP
All CIH members get a vote and the winner will be the person who receives most votes.
Voting is open until 31 July.
Cast your vote now - you will need the unique voter code sent to every member.
- ‘A brilliant opportunity to make a difference’ – find out more about the role in this interview with our current vice president Alison Inman
- Find out more about the current CIH presidential team and their role
- CIH’s presidential appeal has raised hundreds of pounds for charities and good causes – being president gives you the opportunity to choose a great cause to support. Find out more about the presidential appeal