To apply to become a CIH fellow you must be a current chartered member of CIH.
Assessment for fellowship is based on the following criteria:
- Contribution to the profession and the community - you have been actively engaged in developing and supporting other members of the profession and/or the community and can demonstrate you have made a difference.
- Leadership - you have shown leadership experience in your field, developing and delivering a vision, encouraging others and advancing the environment in the sector in which you operate.
As part of your application you will need to provide the following:
- Current CV
- Evidence of 20 hours CPD during the past 12 months
- A personal statement (1000 words maximum)
- Statements by two referees
All applications will be acknowledged and a timetable for reviews will be confirmed.
Members can apply at any time and applications will be held until the next meeting of the panel.