Join our industry experts as they look back to look forward, sharing their holistic approaches to income management during these unprecedented times.
- Take a fresh look at the benefits of tenancy sustainment
- Analyse how the use of data and flexible working practices, combined with new technology-enabled staff and what this may look like for the future of income collection
- Rent increases at Notting Hill Genesis and the rationale behind it in the current environment. This will also link with the support programme offered at Notting Hill Genesis for tenants as they address and manage ongoing financial difficulty.
The question is what income will look like after the lockdown and would we be reverting back to Modus Operandi or remain as Status Quo.
- Rachael Robinson, Head of income, Rooftop Housing
- Gareth Roebuck, Senior income manager, Yorkshire Housing
- Adam Cresser, Director of business improvement, Notting Hill Genesis
- Martin Groombridge, CEO, London Capital Credit Union
- Emma Turay, Head of rent and service charges, Notting Hill Genesis
- Tosin Durojaiye, Income officer, Trent and Dove Housing