The Big Conversation: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Housing prides itself on being a value-based profession but what does this actually mean and how can our profession take a more proactive approach on equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) in the workplace?
Hear from a diverse panel of speakers who will explore:
- Bias in housing recruitment
- Experiences of young practitioners
- Measures landlords are taking to be better employers
- What more needs to be done.
- Lara Oyedele, past president, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Alysha Burrel, member, CIH Futures and founder and director, Building Future Leaders
- Lee Collymore, development and customer experience project officer, Stonewater
- Diana MacLean, chief executive, Riverside Scotland